Panasonic P31 smartphone to be launched in India on March 6
The Panasonic P31 is rumoured to come with a 5-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, an 8 megapixel rear camera, and a 2 megapixel front camera.
New Delhi: It's been almost a week since Panasonic India started teasing the arrival of its new smartphone P31, and now an official spokesperson from the company informed us that the phone is coming to India on March 6. However, there is no information on its pricing and availability yet.
If rumours are to be believed, the Panasonic P31 will come with a 5-inch display, 1.3GHz quad-core processor, an 8 megapixel rear camera, and a 2 megapixel front camera. It will be an Android phone.
The company has also revealed some of its features in the official teaser images. The first teaser image hints at a new way to unlock the phone. The phone is expected to allow users to "draw to unlock" the device.
Another teaser image talks about "Pop-I-Player", which apparently will be a "multi-tasking video application".
The phone is also likely to come with a feature that will help you make the most of its battery.
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check