'Paradesi' gets U certificate from Censor Board
Director Bala's next, 'Paradesi', which is set to release on December 21, has been approved by the Censor Board.
Director Bala's next film, 'Paradesi', which is set to release next week on December 21, has been approved by the Censor Board. The panelists, after thoroughly going through the movie, has given it a 'U' certificate. The distributors can now be sure of the film's release and push out more posters based on the verdict of the censor board.
Paradesi features Atharva, Vedhika and Dhansika in the lead roles. The story of the film has been based on an incident from 1930 involving the tragedy at a tea plantation.
Bala is known to have a track record filled with brutally realistic film with minimal commercial factors. The soundtrack of 'Paradesi' and its trailer also suggest that it will indeed follow his tracks. Having impressed critics and taken several of his films to the National Awards, we can expect Bala's 'Paradesi' to impress as well.
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
- Search Operations in Baramulla for the Second Time
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola
- Salman Khan's Acquittal in Chinkara Poaching Case Challenged in SC
- Bigg Boss 10: Deepika Padukone Wants Salman, Aamir to Get Locked Inside the House