DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Paradesi' gets U certificate from Censor Board
Director Bala's next, 'Paradesi', which is set to release on December 21, has been approved by the Censor Board.
Director Bala's next film, 'Paradesi', which is set to release next week on December 21, has been approved by the Censor Board. The panelists, after thoroughly going through the movie, has given it a 'U' certificate. The distributors can now be sure of the film's release and push out more posters based on the verdict of the censor board.
Paradesi features Atharva, Vedhika and Dhansika in the lead roles. The story of the film has been based on an incident from 1930 involving the tragedy at a tea plantation.
Bala is known to have a track record filled with brutally realistic film with minimal commercial factors. The soundtrack of 'Paradesi' and its trailer also suggest that it will indeed follow his tracks. Having impressed critics and taken several of his films to the National Awards, we can expect Bala's 'Paradesi' to impress as well.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet