DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paraguay's sausage breaks world record
Guinness representative confirmed yesterday that the Paraguay sausage broke the previous record of 150 meters.
Asuncion: There is a new hot dog in the Guinness Book of Records after a sausage in Paraguay claimed victory as the "world's largest" at record of 203.8 meters long, event officials said.
Guinness representative Johanna Hessling, who travelled to the exhibition, confirmed yesterday that the Paraguay sausage broke the previous record of 150 meters held by a Spanish encased meat.
After being prepared by 245 people and served with bread, the 270-kilo sausage was cooked in a specially designed oven and cut into 2,000 pieces, said a spokesman for the "Expo 2011" exhibition that opened this week in the Paraguay capital.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish