Paraguay's sausage breaks world record
Guinness representative confirmed yesterday that the Paraguay sausage broke the previous record of 150 meters.
Asuncion: There is a new hot dog in the Guinness Book of Records after a sausage in Paraguay claimed victory as the "world's largest" at record of 203.8 meters long, event officials said.
Guinness representative Johanna Hessling, who travelled to the exhibition, confirmed yesterday that the Paraguay sausage broke the previous record of 150 meters held by a Spanish encased meat.
After being prepared by 245 people and served with bread, the 270-kilo sausage was cooked in a specially designed oven and cut into 2,000 pieces, said a spokesman for the "Expo 2011" exhibition that opened this week in the Paraguay capital.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology