Paralympic swimmer Sharath Gayakwad finishes 10th in Montreal
Gayakwad began his campaign at the Paralympic World Swimming Championships finishing 10th in the 200m Individual Medley.
Bangalore: Paralympic swimmer Sharath Gayakwad began his campaign at the Paralympic World Swimming Championships in Montreal finishing 10th in the 200m Individual Medley.
According to information received here, Sharath clocked 2:42.92 minutes Tuesday and was way behind his personal best that came last year. His personal best of 2:38.17 mins in the 200m Individual Medley came last year at the London Paralympic Games.
Clocking a time of 2:03.79 mins, Belarusian Ihar Boki earned the gold smashing his own world record of 2:06.30 minutes, he had set at the London Paralympic Games.
Iaroslav Densysenko of Ukraine won the silver and Russian Roman Dubovoy settled for a Bronze. Sharath will be next seen in action next at the 100m Breaststroke Thursday.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation