Paralympic swimmer Sharath Gayakwad finishes 10th in Montreal
Gayakwad began his campaign at the Paralympic World Swimming Championships finishing 10th in the 200m Individual Medley.
Bangalore: Paralympic swimmer Sharath Gayakwad began his campaign at the Paralympic World Swimming Championships in Montreal finishing 10th in the 200m Individual Medley.
According to information received here, Sharath clocked 2:42.92 minutes Tuesday and was way behind his personal best that came last year. His personal best of 2:38.17 mins in the 200m Individual Medley came last year at the London Paralympic Games.
Clocking a time of 2:03.79 mins, Belarusian Ihar Boki earned the gold smashing his own world record of 2:06.30 minutes, he had set at the London Paralympic Games.
Iaroslav Densysenko of Ukraine won the silver and Russian Roman Dubovoy settled for a Bronze. Sharath will be next seen in action next at the 100m Breaststroke Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)