DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paralympic swimmer Sharath Gayakwad finishes 10th in Montreal
Gayakwad began his campaign at the Paralympic World Swimming Championships finishing 10th in the 200m Individual Medley.
Bangalore: Paralympic swimmer Sharath Gayakwad began his campaign at the Paralympic World Swimming Championships in Montreal finishing 10th in the 200m Individual Medley.
According to information received here, Sharath clocked 2:42.92 minutes Tuesday and was way behind his personal best that came last year. His personal best of 2:38.17 mins in the 200m Individual Medley came last year at the London Paralympic Games.
Clocking a time of 2:03.79 mins, Belarusian Ihar Boki earned the gold smashing his own world record of 2:06.30 minutes, he had set at the London Paralympic Games.
Iaroslav Densysenko of Ukraine won the silver and Russian Roman Dubovoy settled for a Bronze. Sharath will be next seen in action next at the 100m Breaststroke Thursday.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users