'Paranormal Activity 5' to release on Halloween 2013
Christopher Landon, son of Hollywood legend Michael Landon, will helm the project.
Los Angeles: After the box-office success of 'Paranormal Activity 4', Paramount has announced that the fifth installment of the film will hit the screens next year on Halloween.
Christopher Landon, son of Hollywood legend Michael Landon, will helm the project, reported Dealine.
"This will be an off-shoot aimed at the groups who have been the biggest supporters of the property - Latinos and folks in Latin America - Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina," a source said.
The fourth movie in the franchise stormed the weekend box-office with USD 30 million.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"