'Paranormal Activity 5' to release on Halloween 2013
Christopher Landon, son of Hollywood legend Michael Landon, will helm the project.
Los Angeles: After the box-office success of 'Paranormal Activity 4', Paramount has announced that the fifth installment of the film will hit the screens next year on Halloween.
Christopher Landon, son of Hollywood legend Michael Landon, will helm the project, reported Dealine.
"This will be an off-shoot aimed at the groups who have been the biggest supporters of the property - Latinos and folks in Latin America - Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina," a source said.
The fourth movie in the franchise stormed the weekend box-office with USD 30 million.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- SAARC Summit Decision on Saturday, Pakistan Remains Defiant
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Pakistan to go Ahead With SAARC Summit Despite Boycott by Members
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane