DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Paranormal Activity 5' to release on Halloween 2013
Christopher Landon, son of Hollywood legend Michael Landon, will helm the project.
Los Angeles: After the box-office success of 'Paranormal Activity 4', Paramount has announced that the fifth installment of the film will hit the screens next year on Halloween.
Christopher Landon, son of Hollywood legend Michael Landon, will helm the project, reported Dealine.
"This will be an off-shoot aimed at the groups who have been the biggest supporters of the property - Latinos and folks in Latin America - Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina," a source said.
The fourth movie in the franchise stormed the weekend box-office with USD 30 million.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand