Paras Zutshi wins the second season of 'Superdude'
He took home a fancy customised Vardenchi bike worth Rs.10 lakh.
New Delhi: Delhi-based 20-year-old Paras Zutshi has won the second season of reality show 'Superdude'. He took home a fancy customised Vardenchi bike worth Rs.10 lakh. In the show, 13 self-proclaimed dudes were selected through auditions across Delhi, Chandigarh and Mumbai. They were trained and cultivated into superdude by actor Ashmit Patel.
Paras was among the top three finalists. The last task was a 'dark room' dating challenge, wherein the boys couldn't see the girls, but had to observe their moves and woo them.
It was gorgeous Aditi Rao Hydari who waited for them in the dark room. She had the responsibility of choosing the winner of the task and thereby of the competition itself.
It was Paras, who impressed Aditi the most. At the end of the task, Ashmit crowned Paras the winner of the task and declared him the 'ultimate superdude'.
The show went on air Oct 27 on Bindass channel.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her