Parents arrested for forcing daughter to have sex with creditor
The father of the class VII student had taken a loan of Rs 50,000 some time ago, police said.
Thane: A couple allegedly forced their teenage daughter to have sex with a person as repayment of a loan of Rs 50,000 they had availed, police said on Sunday. Three people, including the 16-year-old girl's parents, have been booked by the police after the incident came to light on a complaint by the school administration to a local NGO which took the girl's case to the police.
The father of the class VII student had taken a loan of Rs 50,000 some time ago, police said. After the couple could not repay the loan, they asked
the creditor to have sexual relations with their teenage daughter in lieu of the repayment of the loan.
Nisar Khan (40) readily accepted the offer and had sexual relations with the girl for two years. The incident came to light when school authorities, on noting that the girl had become indifferent and depressed at school, initiated a probe, they said.
Fearing police action, the couple packed off their daughter to Uttar Pradesh from where she was brought back by the police, which nabbed her father and mother, though Khan is still at large, they said.
The girl will be sent for medical examination on Monday, police said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category