DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Parents of Delhi gangrape accused lock themselves
Loud cries kept coming from inside the house, said Raju Kumar Paswan, who has been deputed at Thakur's house for security.
Aurangabad: Saryug Singh, father of Delhi gangrape accused Akshay Thakur, has locked himself in his house along with his wife while security men deputed outside are saying they can hear frequent wails from inside since the the Delhi braveheart lost her battle for life. Thakur, one of the six accused, was arrested by a joint team of Delhi and Bihar police from his house in Lahankarma.
Loud cries kept coming from inside the house, said Raju Kumar Paswan, who has been deputed at Thakur's house for security since Saturday evening fearing angry backlash over the death of the 23-year-old Delhi gangrape victim. "My head hangs in shame," Singh was quoted as saying by Paswan.
"If he is guilty, God will punish him," he said referring to his son Akshay, son of a marginal farmer, who studied in government school at Tandwa till matriculation before leaving for Chhattisgarh to work in a brew factory. He had landed in Delhi in 2011.
Babloo Pandey, a neighbour, said the entire village is seething with anger and remorse over involvement of one of the natives of the village in the barbaric incident.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan