Parents of Delhi gangrape accused lock themselves
Loud cries kept coming from inside the house, said Raju Kumar Paswan, who has been deputed at Thakur's house for security.
Aurangabad: Saryug Singh, father of Delhi gangrape accused Akshay Thakur, has locked himself in his house along with his wife while security men deputed outside are saying they can hear frequent wails from inside since the the Delhi braveheart lost her battle for life. Thakur, one of the six accused, was arrested by a joint team of Delhi and Bihar police from his house in Lahankarma.
Loud cries kept coming from inside the house, said Raju Kumar Paswan, who has been deputed at Thakur's house for security since Saturday evening fearing angry backlash over the death of the 23-year-old Delhi gangrape victim. "My head hangs in shame," Singh was quoted as saying by Paswan.
"If he is guilty, God will punish him," he said referring to his son Akshay, son of a marginal farmer, who studied in government school at Tandwa till matriculation before leaving for Chhattisgarh to work in a brew factory. He had landed in Delhi in 2011.
Babloo Pandey, a neighbour, said the entire village is seething with anger and remorse over involvement of one of the natives of the village in the barbaric incident.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar