Parineeti Chopra signs Karan Johar's next
Actress Parineeti Chopra has been roped in by Karan Johar for his next film.
New Delhi: She was launched by one of the biggest production houses in the country and now post working with Yash Raj Films, actress Parineeti Chopra has been roped in by Karan Johar for his next film.
The actress wil be seen in Dharma Productions' new film opposite 'Student Of The Year' actor Siddharth Malhotra. Filmmaker Karan Johar annnounced the new project on Twitter and said," Happy to announce the new DHARMA-PHANTOM co production with @S1dharthM and @ParineetiChopra!(sic)"
"The film will be directed by ad film maker Vinil Mathew!!! Title to be announced soon....(sic)" Karan further added.
Parineeti made her debut in YRF's 'Ladies VS Ricky Behl' in 2011 and then starred in 'Ishaqzaade' (2012) opposite Arjun Kapoor.
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav