Paris Hilton: Excited to come to Goa
American socialite Paris Hilton says she felt 'blessed and magical' as she landed in Goa after a tiring journey.
Panaji: American socialite Paris Hilton says she felt 'blessed and magical' as she landed in Goa after a tiring journey from her country. "So happy! I am in paradise with @riverviiperi in a beautiful villa on the water. So peaceful here. Such a magical feeling. Feel so blessed," Hilton tweeted, after she arrived here to perform at the the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW)
2012, currently underway at Candolim beach in Goa.
Hilton would be DJ-ing tomorrow, the last day of the IRFW, which is a mix of fashion and music. The 31-year-old hotel heiress arrived in Goa yesterday at Vasco airport after a long flight via Dubai and Mumbai.
"After a very long journey, we have finally arrived in Goa," she tweeted. She drove to the hotel and tweeted, "At our villa today chilling on the hammock with @rivervaiiperi. So peaceful and relaxing."
The socialite is also excited about the fashion week party, where she is the biggest celebrity name this year. "Having a great time in India. So excited for my fashion week party this weekend," she tweeted further.
This is not the first time that Hilton is visiting the country. Last year, she had launched the Fall-Winter designs of her handbags in Mumbai.
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army