DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay is currently facing a theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly branded socialite Paris Hilton 'mean' for making fun of her jewellery theft case.
Lindsay, who is currently facing a misdemeanour theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store, is upset about a joke Hilton cracked in an episode of her new reality series "The World According to Paris".
TMZ.com reports that Lindsay has reacted and has been telling friends: "Paris is mean. You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny."
If convicted of stealing the necklace, Lindsay is likely to be sent to jail. Last week she was also found in breach of her probation in connection with the case and sentenced to 120 days in prison, which she was bailed from, and 480 hours of community service.
Paris and Lindsay have had a turbulent relationship since 2006, when the latter was accused of getting too close to Paris' ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish