Paris Hilton is mean: Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay is currently facing a theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace
London: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly branded socialite Paris Hilton 'mean' for making fun of her jewellery theft case.
Lindsay, who is currently facing a misdemeanour theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from a Los Angeles jewellery store, is upset about a joke Hilton cracked in an episode of her new reality series "The World According to Paris".
TMZ.com reports that Lindsay has reacted and has been telling friends: "Paris is mean. You don't have to make fun of serious matters in people's lives to be funny."
If convicted of stealing the necklace, Lindsay is likely to be sent to jail. Last week she was also found in breach of her probation in connection with the case and sentenced to 120 days in prison, which she was bailed from, and 480 hours of community service.
Paris and Lindsay have had a turbulent relationship since 2006, when the latter was accused of getting too close to Paris' ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology