Kolkata: 18-month-old baby raped, abandoned on road
The baby was sleeping next to her mother on a footpath when she was whisked away for some time and sexually abused.
Kolkata: In a shocking case of sexual abuse in Kolkata, an 18-month-old baby was on Tuesday night sexually abused in the heart of the West Bengal capital. The baby was sleeping next to her mother on a footpath when she was whisked away for some time and sexually abused.
She was found later on Wednesday morning bleeding heavily with severe injury marks.
The mother of the victim has lodged a complaint in this regard in the Park Street police station. However, no arrests have been made in the case so far.
The police are trying to scout the area and talk to locals to find out if anybody was seen lurking around suspiciously on Tuesday night.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting