Kolkata: 18-month-old baby raped, abandoned on road
The baby was sleeping next to her mother on a footpath when she was whisked away for some time and sexually abused.
Kolkata: In a shocking case of sexual abuse in Kolkata, an 18-month-old baby was on Tuesday night sexually abused in the heart of the West Bengal capital. The baby was sleeping next to her mother on a footpath when she was whisked away for some time and sexually abused.
She was found later on Wednesday morning bleeding heavily with severe injury marks.
The mother of the victim has lodged a complaint in this regard in the Park Street police station. However, no arrests have been made in the case so far.
The police are trying to scout the area and talk to locals to find out if anybody was seen lurking around suspiciously on Tuesday night.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology