X

DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SHARE NEWS.

Be a responsible citizen. Come, pledge to always check and share verified and vetted news.
»
1-min read

Minor fire at Parliament due to short circuit

Updated: November 28, 2012, 1:08 PM IST
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp
Minor fire at Parliament due to short circuit
Reports said smoke was seen outside room number 78 due to a short circuit.

New Delhi: A fire was reported in room number 78 in Parliament building on Wednesday. Reports said smoke was seen outside the room due to a short circuit. No damage was reported in the fire.

Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire was then brought under control.

Parliament did not convene on Wednesday due to Guru Nanak Jayanthi.

First Published: November 28, 2012, 1:08 PM IST
Read full article
Next Story
facebook Twitter google skype whatsapp