Minor fire at Parliament due to short circuit
Reports said smoke was seen outside room number 78 due to a short circuit.
New Delhi: A fire was reported in room number 78 in Parliament building on Wednesday. Reports said smoke was seen outside the room due to a short circuit. No damage was reported in the fire.
Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire was then brought under control.
Parliament did not convene on Wednesday due to Guru Nanak Jayanthi.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
- Kapil Sibal Exclusive: Will Cong Family Loyalists Become Deserters?