Trinamool Congress Party leader Derek O'Brein has said in Rajya Sabha that the documents which are placed in the House regarding army deployment in West Bengal are incomplete.
"On Monday I will present the complete documents which will contradictory to the documents placed here," O'Brien said.
Earlier in the day, Trinamool Congress Party has raised the issue of Army Deployment in West Bengal in both the Houses of Parliament.
Stay tuned for Live Updates
READ: Arun Jaitley Says Printing New Notes Will Take Time
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said on Friday said that secure printing of the new currency notes is a time-consuming exercise.
READ: People Converting Black Money Into White Not to be Spared: Shaktikanta Das
Those indulging in or colluding with money laundering or converting black money into white will not be spared," Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das said.
READ: Large Volumes of Cash Source of Corruption, Says PM Modi
Asserting that in 21st century India, there is no place for corruption, Modi said, "Corruption slows down growth and takes a toll on the dreams of the poor, neo-middle class and middle class."
Derek O'Brein addresses RS
* Some documents have been placed in the House, that is a selective placing of documents.
* Monday morning I will present the complete documents which will contradictory to the documents placed here today.
* Chief Sec of Bengal and Kolkata Police have given them in writing.
Dr. Subhash Ramrao Bhambre MoS Defense ON WB ISSUE
* The exercise was earlier planned on 20th November.
* Required communication was made, a letter was written to DM Howrah. It was maintained that this exercise was carried out to ascertain if it can be used.
* Allegations of collections at toll plaza is completely false.
READ: United Opposition Supports Mamata Banerjee's Fight Against Centre
Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has come out in support of Trinamool chief minister Mamata Banerjee against the army deployment at the Dankuni and Palsit toll plazas on National Highway 2 (connecting Delhi and Kolkata).
* It is sad the way army was sent to the toll plaza without informing the state administratuon about it
* I would also like to say this to Center govt that we should not use army for political use.
* WB CM is facing problems in her state.
* Army only comes if they have the permission of the state. But this time permission was not taken by the army and army was deployed.
* This is a big attack on the federal structure of our democracy.
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi during his Congress Parliamentray meeting
* Modi is prisoner of his own image
* He is more interested in his TRP and doing TRP politics.
* PM Modi will be judged by history as man who gifted massive pol space to anti-India forces by creating opportunistic BJP-PDP pol alliance.
* Today the same person who used to ridicule us sits silently while Kashmir burns.
* Its high time Govt develops a coherent strategy,we were told that idea behind strikes was to stop Pak from cross border attacks
* We never gave a PM who was ready to inflict such tremendous suffering on people of India to protect his own person
* There have been 21 major attacks and hundreds of ceasefire violations since the strikes
* He (PM) has created the political vacuum that gives terrorists space to operate. But who is paying the price? Not PM, or Def Min
Arun Jaitley on Black money
* Demonetisation had to be closely guarded secret.
* Change in strategy as per the situation.
* India is likely to continue to be fastest growing major economy in world like last year
* Country has welcomed demonetisation; difficult to estimate disruption in this quarter, it does have impact but will not last long
* Impact on socio-economic life will alter
* Blackmoney has been a norm in India for many years
* Long-term effects of demonetisation will be huge.
* Current move will create a situation where funding will bring far more transparent.
* The funder will also make a legitimate donation.
* Confident we will have a higher GDP and a cleaner economy
* Digitisation of the economy will happen, it is only a matter of time, you cannot stop technology
* If you need to replace 86% of a country's cash currency, you have to have a substantial part ready
17 - 20 Aug, 2017 | The Wisden Trophy ENG vs WI 514/8135.5 overs 168/1047.0 oversEngland beat West Indies by an innings and 209 runs
12 - 14 Aug, 2017 | India in Sri Lanka IND vs SL 487/10122.3 overs 135/1037.4 oversIndia beat Sri Lanka by an innings and 171 runs
04 - 07 Aug, 2017 | Basil D'Oliveira Trophy ENG vs SA 362/10108.4 overs 226/1072.1 oversEngland beat South Africa by 177 runs
03 - 06 Aug, 2017 | India in Sri Lanka IND vs SL 622/9158.0 overs 183/1049.4 oversIndia beat Sri Lanka by an innings and 53 runs
27 - 31 Jul, 2017 | Basil D'Oliveira Trophy ENG vs SA 353/10103.2 overs 175/1058.4 oversEngland beat South Africa by 239 runs