Parvati Melton to marry Mumbai based businessman
According to sources, Parvati is getting married to Shamsu Lalani, a real estate businessman in Mumbai on Dec 29.
Actress Parvati Melton, who made her debut in 'Vennela' and played in films like 'Madhumasam' and 'Jalsa' is getting married to Shamsu Lalani, a real estate businessman in Mumbai. In fact, they are friends for the past some time and their friendship turned into love later and they are going to unite very soon.
As per the information from the Mumbai (Bollywood) circles they are going to tie the knot on December 29.
She had already informed about her marriage to her close friends in Hyderabad including directors and artistes about this, it is reliably learnt.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Samajwadi Party is United, No Rift in Family: Mulayam Singh Yadav