Patanjali to Set up Rs 1,666-Crore Food & Herbal Park in Noida
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday laid foundation of Patanjali's food and herbal park in Noida to be constructed in 455 acres with investment of Rs 1,666.80 crore.
Praising Baba Ramdev in his addressing Akhilesh said that the project will not only help youths and farmers of the region but will also create direct employment opportunities for over 8,000 persons and indirect opportunities of 80,000 people.
Terming UP as a big market, Akhilesh said if anyone wanted to invest in vegetables and milk production, they would get big market in the state itself which they would not get in the entire country.
Assuring all the help possible from the state government for the establishment of the park, Akhilesh said it would also encourage other entrepreneurs to invest in the state.
Baba Ramdev on the occasion praised CM Akhilesh for the development works initiated by him and said that "state government is doing whatever is possible for making state modern and developed".
He said that the work on the park would be completed by end of next year and it would be biggest food park of the country where products worth Rs 25,000 crore would be produced per year.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Sonakshi Sinha, Armaan Malik Engage in War of Words Over Actors Taking Over Singers' Domain
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed