Patna: KFC outlet running without a licence sealed
The outlet, which opened in Patna in October this year, was sealed on Thursday night.
Patna: Bihar's first Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) outlet has been sealed after it was found to be running without a licence, state Food Commissioner Sanjay Kumar said on Friday. "KFC's newly opened outlet was sealed by concerned officials after the franchisee failed to produce a licence to run it," Sanjay Kumar said.
"Now, action would be initiated for violating the rule," he said. The outlet, which opened in Patna in October, was sealed on Thursday night.
KFC is a leading brand of US-based Yum Brands Inc.
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Bigg Boss 9 Contestants Rochelle and Keith Are Spending Some Quality Time In Thailand
- Happy Birthday Prabhas: 6 of His Unforgettable Performances
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics