DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Patrick Swayze confined to wheelchair
Swayze looked weak, frail as he was taken in wheelchair to car by nurse.
London: Actor Patrick Swayze, who is suffering from pancreatic cancer, was confined to a wheelchair as he left hospital following his ongoing treatment.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that the 57-year-old star of yesteryears' hit film Dirty Dancing who had danced his way into people's hearts looked weak and frail as he was taken in a wheelchair to a car by the medical staff.
The gifted actor who had enthralled in Ghost once again hid his head under a cowboy hat, while tubes connected to drips and catheter bags could be seen coming out of his clothing.
Swayze earlier this month spent a week in Beverly Hills seeking treatment. Since he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, he has been shuttling from his ranch in the state of New Mexico and his home in Los Angeles.
He has been supported by his wife Lisa and brother throughout the treatment.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?