DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pattinson ready to forgive Stewart's infidelity
Robert is ready to put Kristen's infidelity behind him after realising the actress is the girl for him.
London: 'Twilight' actor Robert Pattinson is reportedly ready to put his girlfriend Kristen Stewart's infidelity behind him after realising the actress is the girl for him.
The couple briefly split up last year after Stewart cheated on him with married director Rupert Sanders, reported Contactmusic.
"If he fell for someone else, he knows he'd always be thinking about Kristen, what she was doing, who she was with. The truth is, he needs to be with her and she clearly feels the same about him.
"He's done a lot of soul-searching and realises that although their relationship is less than perfect, he couldn't imagine life without her," a source said.
After her cheating was revealed, Stewart had issued a public statement apologising to Pattinson and saying she still wanted to be with him.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions