Pattinson, Stewart planning a secret wedding
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart met on the sets of 'Twilight' in 2008.
London: Actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be planning to tie the knot secretly in summer.
"Robert Pattinson quietly proposed when they spent a couple of days on the Isle of Wight over New Year," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"They don't want to announce anything until they've finished filming the last 'Twilight' film, but they've already contacted a wedding planner in California and are looking to have a small, intimate ceremony in Napa Valley," the source said.
"They love the beauty of the area and are totally up for a hippie, earthy vibe. There's no way they'd have a silver-plated blowout affair," the source added.
The two met on the sets of 'Twilight', which first came in 2008.
Recommended For You
- Ajinkya Rahane Just Walked Out & Said I Will Dominate: KL Rahul
- National Flag Protest: Oppo India Acknowledges 'Incident', Deeply Regrets it
- Here's How Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Shedding Her Post-Pregnancy Weight
- Virat Kohli Says He is No Longer Friends With Australian Cricketers
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?