DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pattinson, Witherspoon to aid quake-hit Japan
Both the actors, along with James Franco, have donated signed T-shirts
London: Actors Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon are among many Hollywood stars to support Japanese musician Yoshiki's efforts to raise money for relief efforts in earthquake and tsunami-hit Japan.
Both the actors, along with James Franco, have donated signed T-shirts for a special auction, reports contactmusic.com.
American writer-producer Stan Lee has donated signed comic books to the sale, while Yoshiki has offered a piano, autographed drumsticks and a neck brace used on his North American Tour.
The auction has been organised through the singer's charity, the Yoshiki Foundation America.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier