Pattinson, Witherspoon to aid quake-hit Japan
Both the actors, along with James Franco, have donated signed T-shirts
London: Actors Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon are among many Hollywood stars to support Japanese musician Yoshiki's efforts to raise money for relief efforts in earthquake and tsunami-hit Japan.
Both the actors, along with James Franco, have donated signed T-shirts for a special auction, reports contactmusic.com.
American writer-producer Stan Lee has donated signed comic books to the sale, while Yoshiki has offered a piano, autographed drumsticks and a neck brace used on his North American Tour.
The auction has been organised through the singer's charity, the Yoshiki Foundation America.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement