DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Paul Walker's last film 'Brick Mansions' to be released in April in India
'Brick Mansions', a crime-action drama starring the late actor Paul Walker as a fearless officer, will hit the Indian screens April 25.
Los Angeles: 'Brick Mansions', a crime-action drama starring the late actor Paul Walker as a fearless officer, will hit the Indian screens April 25 and the distributor says it will be an "absolute treat" for his fans.
Being released in India by PVR Pictures, the film allows Walker's fans to see him in complete action.
"Paul Walker has a humongous fan base in India, and after the unfortunate incident last year, we believe this last film will be an absolute treat for his fans who love seeing him in character," Deepak Sharma, Chief Operating Officer, PVR Pictures Ltd, said in a statement.
"Along with Paul's presence on screen fighting crime, the action sequences choreographed for the film is very new-age and fundamentally different which will keep the audiences intrigued. We hope they thoroughly enjoy this film and his last performance," he added.
'Brick Mansions' revolves around an undercover cop who tries to take down a ruthless crime lord with access to a neutron.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes