DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pawan and Samantha in Trivikram's next flick
Trivikram Srinivas has finalised Samantha for his next film which will be lead by Pawan Kalyan.
Trust Trivikram Srinivas to go for the right heroine. Be it in choosing Shriya Saran for 'Nuvve Nuvve', Trisha for 'Athadu', Illeana for 'Jalsa', Anushka for 'Khaleja' and Illeana for 'Julayi', he has never missed the target. Illeana's characterization (as a dull and unfashionable lady in 'Julayi') might not have worked well, but Tri's heroines are usually very entertaining.
The good news is that his next heroine is Samantha, a fitting choice so to speak. (Well, has he not always gone for the reigning diva of the day and presented her differently?)
Samantha will be paired up with Pawan Kalyan in this as yet untitled flick. Earlier, Anjali's name was buzzed for the role.
The film will go on the floors from November.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics