Pawan and Samantha in Trivikram's next flick
Trivikram Srinivas has finalised Samantha for his next film which will be lead by Pawan Kalyan.
Trust Trivikram Srinivas to go for the right heroine. Be it in choosing Shriya Saran for 'Nuvve Nuvve', Trisha for 'Athadu', Illeana for 'Jalsa', Anushka for 'Khaleja' and Illeana for 'Julayi', he has never missed the target. Illeana's characterization (as a dull and unfashionable lady in 'Julayi') might not have worked well, but Tri's heroines are usually very entertaining.
The good news is that his next heroine is Samantha, a fitting choice so to speak. (Well, has he not always gone for the reigning diva of the day and presented her differently?)
Samantha will be paired up with Pawan Kalyan in this as yet untitled flick. Earlier, Anjali's name was buzzed for the role.
The film will go on the floors from November.
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- Where is Mahendra Singh Dhoni the 'Finisher'?
- Dhoni's Return Catch Was Big Moment in The Match: Kane Williamson
- Kaabil Teaser: Hrithik Roshan's New Film Will Leave You Intrigued