Pawan and Samantha in Trivikram's next flick
Trivikram Srinivas has finalised Samantha for his next film which will be lead by Pawan Kalyan.
Trust Trivikram Srinivas to go for the right heroine. Be it in choosing Shriya Saran for 'Nuvve Nuvve', Trisha for 'Athadu', Illeana for 'Jalsa', Anushka for 'Khaleja' and Illeana for 'Julayi', he has never missed the target. Illeana's characterization (as a dull and unfashionable lady in 'Julayi') might not have worked well, but Tri's heroines are usually very entertaining.
The good news is that his next heroine is Samantha, a fitting choice so to speak. (Well, has he not always gone for the reigning diva of the day and presented her differently?)
Samantha will be paired up with Pawan Kalyan in this as yet untitled flick. Earlier, Anjali's name was buzzed for the role.
The film will go on the floors from November.
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Obama Vetoes Bill Allowing 9/11 Victims to Sue Saudi Arabia
- Barack Obama Shares Video of Child Offering Home To Boy In The Ambulance