Critics slam Paying Guests, but cast confident
Paritosh Painter's Paying Guests didn't get critical acclaim.
New Delhi: Though Paritosh Painter's comic caper Paying Guests didn't get critical acclaim, the cast of the film spoke quite confidently about the film's success with its audience at a special screening held in Mumbai.
The cast and crew of Mukta Art's Paying Guests walked the red carpet on Friday night along with a host of other small screen actors at a city multiplex in Mumbai.
Bollywood gave this special screening a miss, barring a few who showed up to lend their support. And though critics might have thrashed the film calling it a stressful engagement, the cast feels this comic caper will be an ideal stress buster for its audience.
Actor Vatsal Seth says, "It's a nice film, clean film. It's a stress buster."
Actor Shreyas Talpade adds, "People have been waiting to get entertained and watch a comedy. This is the right film."
Actor Celina Jaitley says, "It's a film made for people and it's got a comedy angle. I am sure they will like it."
And finally, actor Ashish Choudhary syas, "In these times when not many films are coming, this is a perfect entertainer."
We hope the box office doesn't have a different story to tell.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology