DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Critics slam Paying Guests, but cast confident
Paritosh Painter's Paying Guests didn't get critical acclaim.
New Delhi: Though Paritosh Painter's comic caper Paying Guests didn't get critical acclaim, the cast of the film spoke quite confidently about the film's success with its audience at a special screening held in Mumbai.
The cast and crew of Mukta Art's Paying Guests walked the red carpet on Friday night along with a host of other small screen actors at a city multiplex in Mumbai.
Bollywood gave this special screening a miss, barring a few who showed up to lend their support. And though critics might have thrashed the film calling it a stressful engagement, the cast feels this comic caper will be an ideal stress buster for its audience.
Actor Vatsal Seth says, "It's a nice film, clean film. It's a stress buster."
Actor Shreyas Talpade adds, "People have been waiting to get entertained and watch a comedy. This is the right film."
Actor Celina Jaitley says, "It's a film made for people and it's got a comedy angle. I am sure they will like it."
And finally, actor Ashish Choudhary syas, "In these times when not many films are coming, this is a perfect entertainer."
We hope the box office doesn't have a different story to tell.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Fifty Props up Hosts
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings