DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pearce was apprehensive about working with Downey Jr
Australian actor Guy Pearce has shared screen space with Robert Downey Jr. in 'Iron Man 3'.
Los Angeles: Australian actor Guy Pearce, who has shared screen space with Robert Downey Jr. in 'Iron Man 3', says he felt nervous while working the Hollywood star.
"I was a bit nervous that he might have been a bit of a firecracker and he was never going to listen to anything anyone said. I thought, 'Wow, this guy's a genius, he's not even going to notice I'm there.' But it was the complete opposite," quoted femalefirst.co.uk while saying.
"And it's not like he's sold out and he's playing some schlocky superhero and he's doing it badly," he added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere