Penelope Cruz pregnant with second child
Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is pregnant with her second child, her publicist confirmed to EFE Tuesday.
Madrid: Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is pregnant with her second child, her publicist confirmed to EFE Tuesday.
Leonardo, the first child of Cruz, 38, and 43-year-old husband Javier Bardem, another Spanish big-screen star, was born in January 2011 at the Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
The pair of Oscar-winning performers married in July 2010 in The Bahamas.
Cruz, who was nominated for a Goya - Spain's equivalent of the Oscar - for her performance in "Volver a nacer", will not be able to attend Sunday's gala in Madrid due to a scheduling conflict, said publicist Javier Giner.
The actress is in the US as a result of her work, he said.
Monica Cruz, the actress's younger sister, announced her own pregnancy by artificial insemination earlier this year.
Recommended For You
- Team India Report Card: First Test Against Australia in Pune
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?