DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Penelope Cruz pregnant with second child
Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is pregnant with her second child, her publicist confirmed to EFE Tuesday.
Madrid: Spanish actress Penelope Cruz is pregnant with her second child, her publicist confirmed to EFE Tuesday.
Leonardo, the first child of Cruz, 38, and 43-year-old husband Javier Bardem, another Spanish big-screen star, was born in January 2011 at the Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
The pair of Oscar-winning performers married in July 2010 in The Bahamas.
Cruz, who was nominated for a Goya - Spain's equivalent of the Oscar - for her performance in "Volver a nacer", will not be able to attend Sunday's gala in Madrid due to a scheduling conflict, said publicist Javier Giner.
The actress is in the US as a result of her work, he said.
Monica Cruz, the actress's younger sister, announced her own pregnancy by artificial insemination earlier this year.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment