Penelope made Johnny Depp feel broody
The pregnant Cruz on the 'Pirates...' sets made the actor want to have more kids
Actor Johnny Depp has revealed that working with new mother Penelope Cruz has made him feel broody.
Cruz, who gave birth to son Leo in January, was shooting for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, while she was pregnant and Depp admits the sight of her being pregnant on set and then seeing Cruz with her husband Javier Bardem and their new baby evoked a desire in him to have more kids.
"It's great to watch the three of them in action. It's just adorable and it makes you incredibly broody and clucky," reports quoted Depp, who has daughter Lily-Rose, 11, and son Jack, 8, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, as saying.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology