People associate with Bollywood fashion trends: Lara Dutta
Lara Dutt believes that people have a strong connect with the Bollywood fashion trends.
Mumbai: Actress Lara Dutta, who hopes to set new fashion trends with her latest range of self-designed saris, believes people have a strong connect with all that Bollywood stars do.
Bollywood sets many trends - in terms of clothes, hair, accessories, colours, music and dance. It makes Lara happy.
"It is great to see Bollywood celebrities contributing to so many different trends in so many different ways. I think this is one of the reasons that people associate with Bollywood glamour," she said here.
The 35-year-old started designing last year when she created a whole line of saris for women who are keen to strike the right balance between traditionalism and modernity. She has recently launched her second sari range in association with Chhabra 555.
The model-turned-actress won the Miss Universe title in 2000 and went on to do films like 'Masti', 'Housefull' and 'Don 2'.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology