DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pepsi partners with Twitter for online concerts
Pepsi isn't yet saying which musicians will be featured for the Twitter concerts this summer.
New York: PepsiCo Inc. is tweeting to a new generation of music lovers.
The No. 2 soda company is partnering with Twitter to provide streaming videos of live music concerts to Pepsi's followers on the social networking site. The deal is part of Pepsi's new global ad campaign that will also feature a TV ad with singer Nicki Minaj.
The company, based in Purchase, New York, isn't yet saying which musicians will be featured for the Twitter concerts this summer.
Terms of the deal with Twitter were not disclosed.
The marketing push comes as Pepsi looks to refresh its business and win back soda drinkers from The Coca-Cola Co. Pepsi has been losing market share to Coca-Cola in recent years. It fell to the No. 3 spot among sodas in 2010.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users