Pepsi partners with Twitter for online concerts
Pepsi isn't yet saying which musicians will be featured for the Twitter concerts this summer.
New York: PepsiCo Inc. is tweeting to a new generation of music lovers.
The No. 2 soda company is partnering with Twitter to provide streaming videos of live music concerts to Pepsi's followers on the social networking site. The deal is part of Pepsi's new global ad campaign that will also feature a TV ad with singer Nicki Minaj.
The company, based in Purchase, New York, isn't yet saying which musicians will be featured for the Twitter concerts this summer.
Terms of the deal with Twitter were not disclosed.
The marketing push comes as Pepsi looks to refresh its business and win back soda drinkers from The Coca-Cola Co. Pepsi has been losing market share to Coca-Cola in recent years. It fell to the No. 3 spot among sodas in 2010.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani