DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Petition seeking FIR against Anil Kumble
Jagirdar alleged that Anil Kumble had forged his signature to obtain passport for his stepdaughter.
Bangalore: The former husband of cricketer Anil Kumble's wife on Thursday moved the Karnataka High Court seeking a direction to police to file a FIR against Kumble for allegedly forging his signature to obtain passport for his stepdaughter.
In his petition Jagirdar, who has been engaged in a legal battle with his former wife Chetana, contended that Kumble had "impersonated" him though his name has been mentioned as "father" in the passport and signed the documents misleading the passport authorities.
Aaruni, born to Chetana and Jagirdar, lives with her mother and Kumble.
The petitioner said the police have not registered an FIR on his complaint filed on December 26 last year.
Jagirdar in his complaint stated that despite a Supreme Court judgment, which gave joint guardianship of his daughter in the year 2004, Kumble and Chetana went ahead to apply for a passport with a forged signature.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO