Petrol price hiked by 35 paise per litre
This is the first revision in rates of petrol since November.
New Delhi: Petrol price was on Tuesday evening hiked by about 35 paise per litre in line with firming raw material cost. Petrol will cost Rs 67.56 per litre in Delhi with effect from midnight Tuesday, industry sources said.
Prices vary from city to city due to differential local sales tax or VAT rates. This is the first revision in rates of petrol, which was deregulated by the government, since November.
Petrol price was cut twice in October and November - first by 56 paise and then by 95 paise per litre.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Mi Air Purifier 2 Review: Xiaomi's Silent Ninja Against Pollution
- Google Allo: A New Messaging App That Seeks to Rival WhatsApp, Facebook
- Wayne Rooney Plays Where he Wants, Says Sam Allardyce
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate