Petrol price hiked by 35 paise per litre
This is the first revision in rates of petrol since November.
New Delhi: Petrol price was on Tuesday evening hiked by about 35 paise per litre in line with firming raw material cost. Petrol will cost Rs 67.56 per litre in Delhi with effect from midnight Tuesday, industry sources said.
Prices vary from city to city due to differential local sales tax or VAT rates. This is the first revision in rates of petrol, which was deregulated by the government, since November.
Petrol price was cut twice in October and November - first by 56 paise and then by 95 paise per litre.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze