Petrol price to be hiked by 30 paise, diesel by 18 paise
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission.
New Delhi: Petrol price may be hiked by a further 30 paise per litre and diesel by 18 paise as the government decides to increase the commission of petrol pump dealers.
Petrol pump dealers have been demanding a hike in their commission keeping in view their working capital cost that has gone up substantially due to frequent price changes and sharp rise in overheads like electricity charges.
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission. The gas dealers had reportedly wanted a single price and commission of Rs 65 per cylinder, the same as on commercial cylinders.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling