Petrol price to be hiked by 30 paise, diesel by 18 paise
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission.
New Delhi: Petrol price may be hiked by a further 30 paise per litre and diesel by 18 paise as the government decides to increase the commission of petrol pump dealers.
Petrol pump dealers have been demanding a hike in their commission keeping in view their working capital cost that has gone up substantially due to frequent price changes and sharp rise in overheads like electricity charges.
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission. The gas dealers had reportedly wanted a single price and commission of Rs 65 per cylinder, the same as on commercial cylinders.
Recommended For You
- spin lessonsAustralia Hire Sriram and Panesar Ahead of India Tour
- Partner ContentWatch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- ExclusiveBigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul Feels She'll Have A Great Equation With Manveer Gurjar Outside The House
- Vintage ViruVirender Sehwag Decimates Pakistan Again, This Time on Twitter
- On PointSaif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur