Petrol price to be hiked by 30 paise, diesel by 18 paise
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission.
New Delhi: Petrol price may be hiked by a further 30 paise per litre and diesel by 18 paise as the government decides to increase the commission of petrol pump dealers.
Petrol pump dealers have been demanding a hike in their commission keeping in view their working capital cost that has gone up substantially due to frequent price changes and sharp rise in overheads like electricity charges.
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission. The gas dealers had reportedly wanted a single price and commission of Rs 65 per cylinder, the same as on commercial cylinders.
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Opposition backs government over counter attack against Pakistan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor