DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Petrol price to be hiked by 30 paise, diesel by 18 paise
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission.
New Delhi: Petrol price may be hiked by a further 30 paise per litre and diesel by 18 paise as the government decides to increase the commission of petrol pump dealers.
Petrol pump dealers have been demanding a hike in their commission keeping in view their working capital cost that has gone up substantially due to frequent price changes and sharp rise in overheads like electricity charges.
Recently, the price of LPG were hiked by Rs 11.42 per cylinder, in order to raise the dealers' commission. The gas dealers had reportedly wanted a single price and commission of Rs 65 per cylinder, the same as on commercial cylinders.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere