Petrol pumps to operate from 9 am to 5 pm in protest
The petrol pump owners complain of inadequate commission payments. CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7.
New Delhi: Expect long queues at the petrol and diesel pumps across the country starting Monday as the station owners launch their partial shutdown of pumps, operating only from 9 am to 5 pm, in protest against inadequate commission payments. The pump owners say the move will help them save on manpower costs.
CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7 as the owners say they have got good commissions.
More details are awaited.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017