DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Petrol pumps to operate from 9 am to 5 pm in protest
The petrol pump owners complain of inadequate commission payments. CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7.
New Delhi: Expect long queues at the petrol and diesel pumps across the country starting Monday as the station owners launch their partial shutdown of pumps, operating only from 9 am to 5 pm, in protest against inadequate commission payments. The pump owners say the move will help them save on manpower costs.
CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7 as the owners say they have got good commissions.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017