Petrol pumps to operate from 9 am to 5 pm in protest
The petrol pump owners complain of inadequate commission payments. CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7.
New Delhi: Expect long queues at the petrol and diesel pumps across the country starting Monday as the station owners launch their partial shutdown of pumps, operating only from 9 am to 5 pm, in protest against inadequate commission payments. The pump owners say the move will help them save on manpower costs.
CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7 as the owners say they have got good commissions.
More details are awaited.
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Samajwadi Party Rift Live: Shivpal Yadav Gets Nameplate Removed From Outside His Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Mulayam Singh Yadav Has Cemented Akhilesh's Future By Playing it Out in Public
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh