Petrol pumps to operate from 9 am to 5 pm in protest
The petrol pump owners complain of inadequate commission payments. CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7.
New Delhi: Expect long queues at the petrol and diesel pumps across the country starting Monday as the station owners launch their partial shutdown of pumps, operating only from 9 am to 5 pm, in protest against inadequate commission payments. The pump owners say the move will help them save on manpower costs.
CNG pumps, however, will be open 24/7 as the owners say they have got good commissions.
More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner