Pharmacology student commits suicide in hostel
Police said, Kirti Gokhar, pursuing her post-graduation, had consumed a poisonous substance, according to a medical report.
New Delhi: A 27-year-old pharmacology student was found dead in her hostel room in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Tuesday, police said. They suspect it to be a case of suicide.
Kirti Gokhar, pursuing her post-graduation, had consumed a poisonous substance, according to a medical report, police said.
The student, from Bhiwani in Haryana, was staying in the room along with another student.
"But she was alone in the room on Monday night and was found dead at 11 am on Tuesday," said a police officer.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Benched Wayne Rooney Happy to Celebrate League Cup Glory