DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pharmacology student commits suicide in hostel
Police said, Kirti Gokhar, pursuing her post-graduation, had consumed a poisonous substance, according to a medical report.
New Delhi: A 27-year-old pharmacology student was found dead in her hostel room in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on Tuesday, police said. They suspect it to be a case of suicide.
Kirti Gokhar, pursuing her post-graduation, had consumed a poisonous substance, according to a medical report, police said.
The student, from Bhiwani in Haryana, was staying in the room along with another student.
"But she was alone in the room on Monday night and was found dead at 11 am on Tuesday," said a police officer.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes