DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Photo: Sanjay Dutt's new look in 'Zanjeer' remake
Sanjay will be seen wearing kohl-rimmed eyes in the movie, which is a remake of the 1973 film of the same name.
New Delhi: Sanjay Dutt has opened up to a lot of experimentation with his looks. After sporting a bald look in 'Agneepath', and wearing a turban in 'Son Of Sardaar', the actor will be seen in short hair and a stylish beard for his role as Sher Khan in 'Zanjeer'.
He will also be seen wearing kohl-rimmed eyes in the movie, which is a remake of the 1973 film of the same name.
Sanjay plays the role that veteran actor Pran had played in the original.
Director Apoorva Lakhia, who has taken the reigns of the remake in his hands, sat down himself to design Sanjay's look.
He roped in designer Navin Shetty for the costume, and popular hair stylist Aalim's team for the actor's hair, said a source.
The year has been good for the actor with 'Agneepath', which won him rave reviews for his spine-chilling portrayal of Kancha Cheena, and 'Son Of Sardaar' painted a completely different picture of Sanjay in his humourous avatar.
The 'Zanjeer' remake also stars southern star Ram Charan and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra.
Produced by Reliance Entertainment, Amit Mehra and Flying Turtle Films, 'Zanjeer' will release April 12, 2013.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000