Pilot to represent India at London cyber conference
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt.
New Delhi: India's Minister of State for Communications and IT Sachin Pilot will lead a delegation of senior officials from the IT department, National Security Council and the external affairs ministry to a two-day international cyber conference in London.
"The conference will deliberate upon issues related to economic and social benefits of cyber space, anticipating, preventing and tackling cyber crime and international implications of actions in cyber space," said a statement from the minister's office Friday.
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by British Foreign Secretary William Hague, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt. It would have high-level participation from Norway, Holland, Austria, Malaysia, Canada and France as well.
Pilot will also hold bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the conference.
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Govardhan Puja: An Important Part of the Celebrations of Diwali
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar