Pilot to represent India at London cyber conference
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt.
New Delhi: India's Minister of State for Communications and IT Sachin Pilot will lead a delegation of senior officials from the IT department, National Security Council and the external affairs ministry to a two-day international cyber conference in London.
"The conference will deliberate upon issues related to economic and social benefits of cyber space, anticipating, preventing and tackling cyber crime and international implications of actions in cyber space," said a statement from the minister's office Friday.
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by British Foreign Secretary William Hague, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt. It would have high-level participation from Norway, Holland, Austria, Malaysia, Canada and France as well.
Pilot will also hold bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the conference.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner