DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pilot to represent India at London cyber conference
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt.
New Delhi: India's Minister of State for Communications and IT Sachin Pilot will lead a delegation of senior officials from the IT department, National Security Council and the external affairs ministry to a two-day international cyber conference in London.
"The conference will deliberate upon issues related to economic and social benefits of cyber space, anticipating, preventing and tackling cyber crime and international implications of actions in cyber space," said a statement from the minister's office Friday.
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by British Foreign Secretary William Hague, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt. It would have high-level participation from Norway, Holland, Austria, Malaysia, Canada and France as well.
Pilot will also hold bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the conference.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar