Pilot to represent India at London cyber conference
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt.
New Delhi: India's Minister of State for Communications and IT Sachin Pilot will lead a delegation of senior officials from the IT department, National Security Council and the external affairs ministry to a two-day international cyber conference in London.
"The conference will deliberate upon issues related to economic and social benefits of cyber space, anticipating, preventing and tackling cyber crime and international implications of actions in cyber space," said a statement from the minister's office Friday.
The conference on Nov 1-2 will be also attended by British Foreign Secretary William Hague, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt. It would have high-level participation from Norway, Holland, Austria, Malaysia, Canada and France as well.
Pilot will also hold bilateral meetings on the sidelines of the conference.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Hindustan Copper stake sale today, base price is Rs 70 per share
- StarGaze: Akshay Kumar celebrates World Heart Day and more
- Living it Up: How to beat heart diseases
- Time For Pakistan To Learn Some Lessons: Subramanian Swamy
- India Has Sent Right Signal To Pakistan And World, Says Shashi Tharoor on Surgical Strike
- Uri Avenged: What Does a Surgical Strike Involve?
- Watch: How The Surgical Strikes Were Carried Out