Pinterest hacked? Many users complain so
If you are on Pinterest it is advisable that you check your account for any suspicious activity.
New Delhi: There seems to be a major hacking incident at Pinterest, the popular pinboard-style social photo sharing website.
Many users have reported that their Pinterest accounts have been hacked into and spam posted on their boards. The incident seems to have taken place last night.
There is still no information regarding the incident on Pinterest's official blog or Twitter account but numerous Pinterest users are reporting breaches on Twitter and Facebook.
If you are on Pinterest it is advisable that you check your account for any suspicious activity and also change your password. If you notice any unauthorised activity on your other social networking accounts, you should temporarily disallow Pinterest from accessing them. The changes can be made from app settings.
In July this year, Pinterest had temporarily locked accounts in response to hacks.
Recommended For You
- Brad Hodge Drops Hint On Why Kohli Sat Out Dharamsala Test
- Hyundai Elantra Review: The Korean Plan To Kill German Cars In India
- Kapil Sharma Breaks Down While Filming His Show
- American Photographer Captures Bollywood at Its Candid Best and Every Photo Narrates a Story
- Sapna Bhavnani-Bani J's 'Kissing' Photo Has Set The Internet On Fire