DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pippa Middleton offered $ 5 mn for adult film
Pippa Middleton, sister of Catherine Middleton, has been offered $ 5 million to feature in an adult film.
Los Angeles: Pippa Middleton, sister of duchess of Cambridge Catherine, has been offered $ 5 million to feature in an adult film, says a report.
The offer has been made by Vivid Entertainment founder Steven Hirsch through a letter dated May 6, reports tmz.com.
Pippa, whose real name is Philippa Middleton, came into the public eye at the royal wedding, and earned rave reviews for her chic style of dressing. But Hirsch decided to send the letter after seeing some of her party pictures.
"As far as I was concerned, you were the star of the recent Royal Wedding. As I watched a broadcast of the event, I couldn't help but think that with your beauty and attitude, you could be an enormously successful adult star. This week, after seeing photos of you having a great time at a party, I decided to offer you a role in one of our upcoming movies," Hirsch wrote in the letter.
The $5 million offer has been made to Pippa for "just one explicit scene", and she could also have her "choice of partners".
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes