Dubai: measures to combat pirates discussed
A proposal to increase military presence in waters of Somalia, Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean, was also discussed.
Dubai: The two-day anti-piracy meet in Dubai discussed measures to combat Somali pirate attacks.
The panel discussed proposals to increase military presence in waters of Somalia, Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean.
The proposal of shadow pirate mother ships controlled to monitor activities and engage if there are any moves to attack , was also made in the meeting.
The panel also proposed that all ship owners and operators should submit timely information on piracy attacks to the control centre and the Military Control Centre should coordinate between Naval vessels, monitor pirate mother ships and inform the industry.
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC