DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dubai: measures to combat pirates discussed
A proposal to increase military presence in waters of Somalia, Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean, was also discussed.
Dubai: The two-day anti-piracy meet in Dubai discussed measures to combat Somali pirate attacks.
The panel discussed proposals to increase military presence in waters of Somalia, Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean.
The proposal of shadow pirate mother ships controlled to monitor activities and engage if there are any moves to attack , was also made in the meeting.
The panel also proposed that all ship owners and operators should submit timely information on piracy attacks to the control centre and the Military Control Centre should coordinate between Naval vessels, monitor pirate mother ships and inform the industry.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise