Dubai: measures to combat pirates discussed
A proposal to increase military presence in waters of Somalia, Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean, was also discussed.
Dubai: The two-day anti-piracy meet in Dubai discussed measures to combat Somali pirate attacks.
The panel discussed proposals to increase military presence in waters of Somalia, Gulf Of Aden and Indian Ocean.
The proposal of shadow pirate mother ships controlled to monitor activities and engage if there are any moves to attack , was also made in the meeting.
The panel also proposed that all ship owners and operators should submit timely information on piracy attacks to the control centre and the Military Control Centre should coordinate between Naval vessels, monitor pirate mother ships and inform the industry.
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?