PK: Aamir Khan's next film to be shot in Delhi
Filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani is surprised about rumours that his new film 'PK' is being delayed.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani is surprised about rumours that his new film 'PK' is being delayed. He says he is, in fact, busy scouting for shooting locations for the movie in Delhi and Rajasthan. Hirani says he is busy with the recce of locations in Delhi, while his team's second unit started shooting almost two weeks back. However, the principal shooting and photography would start in mid-January 2013.
"I have been on location hunt in interiors of Rajasthan and Delhi. Songs are being recorded for 'PK'. All my energies are focused on the film. Nothing has changed. I wanted to capture the winter of Delhi and that's when we start shooting. We are on schedule," Hirani said in a statement.
"Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma join the shooting in mid-January. We would be announcing a young dynamic actor in the second lead in a week's time," he added.
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Ranbir Kapoor Dodges Question on MNS Ultimatum to Pakistani Artists
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak