Playlist: Kishore Kumar's memorable Bengali songs
Apparently, a 20 hour non-stop crying made Kishore's throat clear which helped him in becoming a fine singer.
New Delhi: There are very few singers who are equally acclaimed and appreciated in every language they sing, Kishore Kumar is one of them. The singer might not be with us today, but his velvet voice will remain forever with his listeners.
Once known as Abhas KUmar Ganguly, Kishore Kumar was known as a man of many talents, but it was not easy working with him as his creative bouts were difficult to handle.
As per a story, Kishore Kumar became a legendary singer due to a small accident that took place when he was ten year old. This story says that Kishore's mother was chopping vegetables in kitchen when Kishore came running towards her. This sudden collision made the chopper cut his flesh, afterwards Kishore started crying, which lasted for twenty hours.
Apparently, this non-stop crying made his throat clear which helped him in becoming a fine singer.
Here is a playlist of most popular Bengali songs by Kishore Kumar.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology