Playlist: Kishore Kumar's memorable Bengali songs
Apparently, a 20 hour non-stop crying made Kishore's throat clear which helped him in becoming a fine singer.
New Delhi: There are very few singers who are equally acclaimed and appreciated in every language they sing, Kishore Kumar is one of them. The singer might not be with us today, but his velvet voice will remain forever with his listeners.
Once known as Abhas KUmar Ganguly, Kishore Kumar was known as a man of many talents, but it was not easy working with him as his creative bouts were difficult to handle.
As per a story, Kishore Kumar became a legendary singer due to a small accident that took place when he was ten year old. This story says that Kishore's mother was chopping vegetables in kitchen when Kishore came running towards her. This sudden collision made the chopper cut his flesh, afterwards Kishore started crying, which lasted for twenty hours.
Apparently, this non-stop crying made his throat clear which helped him in becoming a fine singer.
Here is a playlist of most popular Bengali songs by Kishore Kumar.
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together, Says PM Modi
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show