PM has run out of ideas for reviving economy: Arun Jaitley
A day after they exchanged aggressive remarks in Rajya Sabha, Leader of the Opposition Arun Jaitley on Saturday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's attitude was one of "anger" and "pessimism" and this shows he has "run out of ideas" for reviving the economy.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1