DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Muzaffarnagar riots: PM meets family of IBN7 journalist Rajesh Verma
Rajesh Verma had lost his life while covering the communal clashes between members of two communities in Muzaffarnagar.
Muzaffarnagar: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on his visit to the riot-hit area of Muzaffarnagar, met the family of the IBN7 journalist Rajesh Verma who was killed during the communal clashes in the district.
Verma had lost his life while he was covering the communal clashes that had taken place between members of two communities in Muzaffarnagar.
The Prime Minister on his visit to meet the victims of the clashes is also accompanied by Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi. The PM at the relief camp said that they are visiting the area to offer their help to the victims of the communal clashes.
He also assured the victims that the Centre will provide all assistance to the state government while adding that those behind the clashes should be punished.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise