DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
PM, Sonia Gandhi could visit Arunachal
The crisis management committee began preparations for receiving CM Dorjee Khandu's body.
Itanagar: UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh could arrive in Itanagar to pay their last respects to Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu, Union minister for development of north eastern region BK Handique said on Wednesday.
Handique told reporters that they were being apprised of developments from time to time and might arrive in Itanagar honouring the sentiments of the state's people.
Asked about new the leadership, he said the party leaders were aware of it and the decision would be announced at the appropriate time.
Meanwhile, the crisis management committee began preparations here for receiving Khandu's body.
The committee headed by principal secretary to the chief minister Yeshi Tsering was constituted to supervise rescue and search operation for Khandu's chopper that went missing on Saturday with four others also on board.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users