DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Police: 6 people dead in weekend Chicago shootings
The deceased included a 29-year-old man who was shot not far from Barack Obama's South Side home.
Chicago: Chicago authorities say at least six people have been killed in weekend violence and at least another 11 wounded. Police are investigating the death of a 42-year-old man who was shot in the head early Sunday.
The county medical examiner says Charles Jones was pronounced dead at around 3:30 am. The shooting stemmed from a crash and a woman was taken to the hospital. Also killed on Sunday was a man in his late 20s who was shot in the armpit and pronounced dead at a suburban hospital.
Two people were killed in shootings on Sunday, including 18-year-old Fearro Denard and a 29-year-old man who was shot not far from President Barack Obama's South Side home.
On Friday, a 17-year-old and 22-year old were killed in separate shootings.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances