DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Police Academy staffer accuses jawan of rape
BHUBANESWAR: A staffer of the Biju Patnaik Police Academy has accused a jawan of the OSAP 7th Battalion of rape. A complaint has b..
BHUBANESWAR: A staffer of the Biju Patnaik Police Academy has accused a jawan of the OSAP 7th Battalion of rape. A complaint has been lodged with Mahila Police Station in this connection.
The complainant, a Class IV employee of the Academy, stated that Samrai Murmi, the OSAP jawan, had forced her into a physical relationship by intimidating her. He had allegedly promised to marry her too but did not keep his words.
YOUTH ATTACKED: In a separate incident, a youth was brutally assaulted by another person in Siripur Market on Thursday afternoon. The police have arrested the accused, a local. The victim had come to the market for shopping when he was attacked with a sharp weapon. He sustained injuries on his head.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge Movie Review: Live