DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Police arrest woman for throwing phenyl at 4-year-old
Police said the boy's eye was damaged after Asha Gawande allegedly threw phenyl at the boy following a quarrel with his family.
Mumbai: A woman has been arrested by the police for allegedly throwing phenyl on a four-year-old neighbour boy, damaging his eye, during a dispute with his family in suburban Powai.
The incident happened on Wednesday night at Phulenagar slum in the Filterpada area.
The boy's eye was damaged after 43-year-old Asha Gawande allegedly threw phenyl at the boy following a quarrel with the boy's family, police said.
Recommended For You
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017