Police arrest woman for throwing phenyl at 4-year-old
Police said the boy's eye was damaged after Asha Gawande allegedly threw phenyl at the boy following a quarrel with his family.
Mumbai: A woman has been arrested by the police for allegedly throwing phenyl on a four-year-old neighbour boy, damaging his eye, during a dispute with his family in suburban Powai.
The incident happened on Wednesday night at Phulenagar slum in the Filterpada area.
The boy's eye was damaged after 43-year-old Asha Gawande allegedly threw phenyl at the boy following a quarrel with the boy's family, police said.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless