Police get DNA test report of French diplomat
The French diplomat was arrested by the Bangalore police on the charge of raping his four-year-old daughter.
Bangalore: The DNA test report of a French diplomat, arrested on the charge of raping his four-year-old daughter, was received by the police in Bangalore on Friday.
"We have received the DNA test report of Mazurier this evening. Some contents (findings) in the report are negative and some others positive, Hence we are seeking certain clarifications (from the lab)," said ACP (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar.
Pascal Mazurier, Deputy Head of Chancery in the Consulate of France here, was arrested on June 19 following a complaint by his wife Suja Jones Mazurier, a native of Kerala, alleging that he had raped their four-year-old daughter. The issue led to a public outrage before the diplomat was arrested.
A magisterial court on July 3 had extended by 14 days the judicial custody of Pascal.
His bail petition has been adjourned to July 9 by a fast track court after police filed objections to the plea.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Delhi Zoo Shuts Down Amid Bird Flu Scare
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous