Police get DNA test report of French diplomat
The French diplomat was arrested by the Bangalore police on the charge of raping his four-year-old daughter.
Bangalore: The DNA test report of a French diplomat, arrested on the charge of raping his four-year-old daughter, was received by the police in Bangalore on Friday.
"We have received the DNA test report of Mazurier this evening. Some contents (findings) in the report are negative and some others positive, Hence we are seeking certain clarifications (from the lab)," said ACP (Law and Order) T Suneel Kumar.
Pascal Mazurier, Deputy Head of Chancery in the Consulate of France here, was arrested on June 19 following a complaint by his wife Suja Jones Mazurier, a native of Kerala, alleging that he had raped their four-year-old daughter. The issue led to a public outrage before the diplomat was arrested.
A magisterial court on July 3 had extended by 14 days the judicial custody of Pascal.
His bail petition has been adjourned to July 9 by a fast track court after police filed objections to the plea.
- Glad Tutak Tutak Tutiya Being Compared With Bhool Bhulaiyaa: Prabhu Deva
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Prabhu Deva is the Sweetest Person in the Industry: Farah Khan
- 'ABCD 2' review: It is over-styled and over-scripted to the last detail
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India