DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Police officer arrested for trying to outrage woman's modesty
A case under section 354 of IPC was registered against the police officer.
Hyderabad: A Sub-Inspector of police posted at the National Police Academy (NPA) in Hyderabad was arrested on Monday for allegedly attempting to outrage the modesty of a 35-year-old woman, police said.
"SI Raghunadh Reddy, caught hold of the hand of a woman, working as a labourer at the NPA and allegedly pushed her on bed when she escaped," Rajendranagar Police said quoting the complainant.
A case under section 354 (assault or criminal force to a woman with the intent to outrage her modesty) of IPC was registered against Reddy and he was arrested.
He was remanded in judicial custody by a local court, a police officer said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835