Police officer arrested for trying to outrage woman's modesty
A case under section 354 of IPC was registered against the police officer.
Hyderabad: A Sub-Inspector of police posted at the National Police Academy (NPA) in Hyderabad was arrested on Monday for allegedly attempting to outrage the modesty of a 35-year-old woman, police said.
"SI Raghunadh Reddy, caught hold of the hand of a woman, working as a labourer at the NPA and allegedly pushed her on bed when she escaped," Rajendranagar Police said quoting the complainant.
A case under section 354 (assault or criminal force to a woman with the intent to outrage her modesty) of IPC was registered against Reddy and he was arrested.
He was remanded in judicial custody by a local court, a police officer said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology