Police Officer Stoned to Death in Jammu and Kashmir
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty Images)
Jammu: A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Hemant Kumar was deployed at Phinter Chowk last night where he had an altercation with the accused who attacked him with stones, a police officer said.
He said that Kumar was left in a pool of blood and when he was shifted to a local hospital doctors declared him brought dead.
He said that the accused have been identified as Naresh Bhadwal and Manveer Lalotra. He said that a case of murder has been registered and one of the accused has been arrested, while efforts were on to arrest the second accused.
Recommended For You
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Flawless During Her Outing At The Facebook Office
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It