Police Officer Stoned to Death in Jammu and Kashmir
A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty Images)
Jammu: A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Hemant Kumar was deployed at Phinter Chowk last night where he had an altercation with the accused who attacked him with stones, a police officer said.
He said that Kumar was left in a pool of blood and when he was shifted to a local hospital doctors declared him brought dead.
He said that the accused have been identified as Naresh Bhadwal and Manveer Lalotra. He said that a case of murder has been registered and one of the accused has been arrested, while efforts were on to arrest the second accused.
Recommended For You
- Dunkirk Movie Review: A Riveting, Overwhelming Piece of Cinema
- Maruti Suzuki Launches Baleno Alpha CVT For Rs 8.34 Lakhs
- Check Out The Trailer of Jab Harry Met Sejal
- I Never Call The Paparazzi, They Just Turn Up: Sonam Kapoor on Airport Looks
- Pahlaj Nihalani Explains The Need To Cut Words In Amartya Sen Documentary