Police Officer Stoned to Death in Jammu and Kashmir
A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty Images)
Jammu: A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Hemant Kumar was deployed at Phinter Chowk last night where he had an altercation with the accused who attacked him with stones, a police officer said.
He said that Kumar was left in a pool of blood and when he was shifted to a local hospital doctors declared him brought dead.
He said that the accused have been identified as Naresh Bhadwal and Manveer Lalotra. He said that a case of murder has been registered and one of the accused has been arrested, while efforts were on to arrest the second accused.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 11: Vikas Gupta Plans To Divide His Entire Prize Money Between These Two Contestants
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- Australian Open: World Number 1 Rafael Nadal Storms into Third Round
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods