Police Officer Stoned to Death in Jammu and Kashmir
A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty Images)
Jammu: A special police officer (SPO) was allegedly stoned to death by two persons in a remote village of Kathua district in Jammu and Kashmir, police said today.
Hemant Kumar was deployed at Phinter Chowk last night where he had an altercation with the accused who attacked him with stones, a police officer said.
He said that Kumar was left in a pool of blood and when he was shifted to a local hospital doctors declared him brought dead.
He said that the accused have been identified as Naresh Bhadwal and Manveer Lalotra. He said that a case of murder has been registered and one of the accused has been arrested, while efforts were on to arrest the second accused.
Recommended For You
- Gambhir Steps Down From Captaincy, Ishant to Lead Delhi
- How Microsoft Helped Boost Renault Sport F1 Team’s Prowess
- Haseena Parkar Review: Lacks Everything Required For a Compelling Cinematic Experience
- Kuldeep Hat-trick Reminds Harbhajan of his Own Achievement
- 10 Best Crime Thrillers That Promise Goosebumps And Excitement